How and When to Register for Kindergarten 2021-2022
If you have a child who will turn five years of age on or before January 1, 2022, please complete the online registration below.
Prior to registering your child(ren) for the 2021/2022 school year please check our School Locator for the school in your home district. Then fill out form.
- 2021-2022 Registration Form
- Need to register to start school during this current year, 2020-2021? Please use this form instead.
You may save your information and return to the form if needed. Once the form has been submitted online please bring copies of all required residency documentation (see below) to the school that serves your address.
What documents will I need to provide to register my child?
- Your child's original birth certificate or passport and a copy
- Evidence of legal residence -- 4 proofs required
- Signed rental lease or proof of ownership--contract to purchase, warranty deed, mortgage deed.
- Two different current utility bills that shows family at the address of residence (no cell phone bill)
- Photo ID - Current drivers license at the address of residence, or Passport
- All families are required to sign the New Enrollee Verification of Residence form
When will the orientation process begin?
Online registration should be completed with all documentation shared electronically with your child's school. An online general webinar that was held on March 24th here is the link to view: https://drive.google.com/file/
When is my child eligible to attend kindergarten?
To be eligible to enter kindergarten in September 2021, children must turn five years old on or before January 1, 2022.
Will my child be able to visit his/her school?
Children will have the chance to visit their Kindergarten classrooms in August.