How Can You Directly Support WestPAC?
Support Our Special Fundraising Projects!
Limited edition prints, produced after sepcial works of art in WestPAC, make perfect gifts to celebrate a special occasion and the holidays!
Visit our tab "WestPAC WALLS: Art for you"
- Your generous giving, in any amount--large or small --has an enormous impact on our ability to make art come alive for our students, teachers, staff, and residents.
- Your gift will help provide annual support where it is needed most: to present our beautiful artworks while continuing to support educational programs for our students and to preserve works of art for future generations of Westport students and residents!
- All contributions to Friends of WestPAC, Inc., a 501(c)3 organization, are tax deductible.
- Download Donation Form and mail with payment to:
Friends of Westport Public Art Collections, Inc.
P.O. Box 688, Westport, CT 06881
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gifts of Artwork
Artworks to all of our collections are acquired primarily through gifts, mostly given by the artists themselves or donated by heirs and collectors.
Interested in donating an original work of art to the Collection?
- Please send a photograph and description of the object by email email@example.com
- We will send you a Donation Inquiry Form to complete;
- WestPAC Committee will review each donation request in accordance with our Collection Management Guidelines;
- If the work is of interest, we will make an appointment to view the artwork in person to assess condition and suitability to our collections, before making a formal recommendation to the respective governing body.